Yes, 𝓢𝓽𝔂𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓻𝔂, my first venture into crime, is 𝓸𝓷𝓮 year old.
To celebrate, I’m delighted to have the assistance of Rachel of Rachel’s Random Resources, who produced this beautiful banner:
and arranged for some special posts during the day.
I plan to update this post to include the links. Watch this space…
- B for Bookreview – interview
- Books Blog – excerpt
- Chez Maximka – article: Bursting Myths about Social Anxiety
- The Magic of Wor(l)ds – excerpt
- Karen and her Books – review
- Nicki’s Life of Crime – review
- Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers – excerpt
- The Word is Out – Alyson’s Reviews – review. Also on Goodreads (Alyson Read)
- Duck Face Kim – review
- Cindy’s Love of Books – review
- Ramblingmads – review
- Reading Tonic – article: Writing about Social Anxiety
- Jazzy Book Reviews – excerpt
- The Divine Write – review
Here’s the Amazon link: Style and the Solitary.