My fourth A-Z blogging challenge. How did it go?
- I completed the challenge.
- I learned things about the lives of authors.
- I introduced readers to new authors, most of them fairly new to me, as I met them through Crooked Cat Publishing, who are going to publish my novel next month.
- I read and enjoyed posts by other A-Z bloggers.
But, as always, I was constricted by time. Other activities got in the way.
- I didn’t write all the posts in advance.
- I didn’t read enough posts by other bloggers.
- I didn’t comment enough.
Then, like last year, I went away towards the end of the month. I had a wonderful time, but it wasn’t so good for my A-Z Challenge experience. Maybe next year I’ll do better. And maybe not. I have my priorities. I wouldn’t turn down an opportunity to go away for the sake of blogging, important as it is.
More about Norway next time, I hope.