Last week, we joined a trip to our neighbouring country.
This was our second visit to Egypt. Thirty-five years ago, David and I toured the country on a limited budget and completely alone. This time, we travelled in style and with a group. Both trips were amazing, although they couldn’t have been more different; I’m still writing an article about the differences.
Back at home, I caught up with a series of emails from people I was at school with. Some of them are retired and talk about having time on their hands. I’ve never been busier. Here are a few of the items on my to-do list:
- Finish Egypt article.
- Finish editing short story for darkstroke anthology.
- Finish editing new version of Neither Here Nor There.
- Choose new title for new version of Neither Here Nor There. (Hard)
- Start submitting new version of Neither Here Nor There.
- Work on new novel – crime genre.
- Lots more.
If you want to see any more of our photos, some of them are available on Facebook for all to see at:
The others will appear when we have time.