In 2013, I blogged about
- memoir writing, from which I learned a lot
- my three trips abroad
- writing courses
- various aspects of living in Jerusalem
- a couple of books in review
- social anxiety
And I tried various challenges:
- 100k in 100 days
- A-Z challenge
- 100 word challenge
WordPress sent me my stats for 2013:
- I posted 91 posts. This must be number 92.
- My visitors came from 79 countries.
- My 5 most active commenters were:
And so, as 2013 draws to a close, I have to make a decision: will I attempt the 100k words in 100 days challenge again, starting tomorrow? If I do, I’ll have to come up with more ideas of what to write. Hmm….
What I’m sure about is that I will continue blogging in 2014 as long as I still have visitors.