It feels good to be appreciated. I don’t think I get a lot of appreciation at home. Generally, I’m taken for granted.
Yesterday, I received two signs of appreciation online.
The first was about a new short story anthology, which includes a story of mine: Reflections in Watercolour. It’s published by Stringybark Publishing and is called: Hitler Did It, a title I’m not too enamoured with, although the story with that title is a beautiful tale set in wartime London.
If you’re interested in reading the anthology, it’s available here as an ebook and there might be a print version soon.
The other sign was a blogging award:
which I received from Rachael of Honest Speaks. Thank you, Rachael!
So I’m supposed to list 7 things about me and 15 inspiring blogs.
- I have worked with computers all my working life. That doesn’t stop my son from telling me I know nothing about computers.
- There isn’t a lot of food I adore. Eggs, potatoes, white chocolate. I think that’s it.
- My favourite drink is cold borscht.
- I love the weather in Jerusalem. Cold, rain, sun, heat, snow, I love it all.
- I’ve never been to the Far East, but hope to rectify that soon.
- I’m not good at pronouncing Rs, which is unfortunate since there are three in my name.
- I love most classical music and pop, but not jazz.
Now for the blogs:
I think seven is enough.
This blog post has added 247 words to my word count for today. No – 256… 257…
4 replies on “Appreciation”
That’s a shame you feel taken for granted sometimes, you are certainly appreciated here! Seven is a good number I think. I will have to check out the blogs you recommend!
Thanks again for the award 🙂
Thanks for the award. I’ve just been having fun writing the 7 things about me. I enjoyed reading yours.
I’m looking forward to reading yours.